We Engage Children on all Levels
- Educational - We offer a program that develops literacy, art, technology, social, and conflict resolution skills
- Physical - Activities are offered to promote physical development
- Social - Children develop lasting friendships ad are taught to love, respect and care for others.
- Spiritual - All activities and lessons are taught from a Christian prospective.
- Emotional - We provide a safe nurturing environment.
Activities to Develop the Whole Child
- Work before play - Children spend the first hour on homework with staff assistance.
- Challenge the body - indoor and outdoor games are offered.
- Challenge the mind - Puzzles, word search, checkers, backgammon, chess and more to keep the mind active.
- Be Creative - Children have the opportunity to create crafts using a variety of art supplies.
- Technology - Children have an opportunity to utilize the computer lab.
Our Before & After Care Program is offered to children from ages 3-12 years old. It includes drop off and pick up services to the schools listed below. We offer homework help and provide breakfast and afternoon snack to students enrolled in our program.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
Before Care 5:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
After Care 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
We are currently serving the following
Battlefield, Chancellor, Courthouse Road, Courtland, Faith Baptist
Harrison Road, Parkside, Salem, Smith Station, Wilderness
Battlefield, Chancellor, Faith Baptist, Freedom, Ni River
Mount Hope Academy
6823 Harrison Rd. | Fredericksburg, VA 22407 | PH: (540) 785-4631 FAX: (540) 548-2540
Hours of Operation 5:30am - 6:30pm
Copyright Mount Hope Academy 2008-2009
Contact Webmaster at email@example.com